TERMS AND CONDITONS (WEB SALES)
The following are the Terms and Conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter with you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They outline your rights and obligations. You may have other rights by law, and these Terms and Conditions do not affect these. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
PURCHASING FROM US
To purchase from us, you must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom; we can only ship to the UK. By submitting your order, you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details onto couriers ). We will not use your details for other purposes without asking your consent and you may ask that your details be removed from our systems by writing to the address above.
We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order, this is not the confirmation provided automatically via the site, and this is when the contract is made. You do not own the goods until we receive payment in full.
Prices are checked regularly but if we find the price has changed when we receive your order, we will contact you to ask if you wish to proceed.
All prices and offers are subject to change and availability, errors and omissions excepted and subject to not selling below our cost price. VAT is charged on all items (including carriage) at a rate of 20% unless a product is VAT-exempt.
Prices shown excluding VAT are only a guide, and no accuracy is intended.
Non-bespoke items are returnable for exchange if the size is incorrect or where permission has been given; we reserve the right to refuse to exchange or return. A £5.00 carriage charge is applied to all returns.
Returns should be sent to address below once RMA Form is complete. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number.
Unit 1 Roy Humphrey Site
A140 Norwich to Ipswich Road
Suffolk IP23 8AW
Please enclose a copy of the original invoice with clear instructions as to what you need i.e. replacement, different size or colour or credit, with your contact details.
We will exchange items that are returned in a resalable condition within 28 days of receipt and refund those returned within 14 days. All returns are at your own expense and the original carriage will not be refunded.
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to normal wear and tear the product undergoes in its lifetime, or damage caused by misuse, careless or unsafe handling.
The term ‘Excelr8 Motorsport’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is EXCELR8 Motorsport Engineering Ltd, Registered in England and Wales No 11679903. Registered at Bramble Barn, Mill Lane, Weybread, Diss, Norfolk. IP21 5RS.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Excelr8 Motorsport’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.