We have a number of professional driver coaches which are at your disposal to help improve your race craft and car handling.
Take a look through our coaches below at their details.
InstructionI am able to offer instruction to drivers young and old, inexperienced to experienced and take a great interest in how the drivers I coach develop.
InstructionIn every sport top professionals use coaches to try and improve their techniques, and racing is no different. Jamie provides 1 to 1 based tuition covering all aspects of car racing from the basic theory through to in depth technical explanation. Whether you’re a track day novice or a seasoned competitor everyone has something to learn. It really is the most effective way to extract the best out of yourself and your car, with the least amount of cost and time! You could spend a lot of money on upgrading your car and gain a few seconds around the track, where with some expert guidance from Jamie you could find even more time. All instruction is done with the use of state of the art Peltor intercom equipment. Jamie is an MSA Grade A licensed Association of racing schools Instructor.
- 35 Years of Knowledge and Experience of Race Driving and Tuition
- 5 Times National Champion and Over 150 Race Wins
- Taught Andy Priaulx – 3 Times World Touring Car Champion
- Paul Collis from Novice to Race Winner in 2 Years
- Ed Hayes from 20th on Grid to 2nd in 1 Year
- Phil Bennett Touring Car from One Podium to Three Wins, With Only One Hour of Tuition
- Will Penrose – 2 years from 1 win to 5 wins and championship 2nd – 924 Porsche Championship. 6 wins and champion 2nd in championship again. *Hot off the press!* Will Penrose – Porsche 924 2009 CHAMPION!
- ARDS (Association of Racing Drivers Schools) Instructor since ARDS was founded – Grade A Instructor
- Unique Front Wheel Drive Technique